Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, this past October I went to a Halloween store that had a old 2008 forum novelties talking clown head. I got it for $10 because it was very damaged. Every wire is pulled off the circuit board and I want to try to fix it. I was wondering if anyone would have happen to have a pic of the circuit board that they can share with me? Also here’s some pics of the head. Also yep the hair is missing which a lot of them have for some reason. Probably a crappy glue job.
Smile Computer keyboard Mouth Jaw Input device
Circuit component Natural material Toy Creative arts Electronic component

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My apologies. Not gonna be able to help you anytime soon. When I tried to drop the base out of the head it would only come down a smidgen. Not enough for a photo. Even doing that I must have loosened the wire(s) to the eyes and now they don't work.
This prop has less play to drop the base out than any other head I can recall, and I've opened a couple dozen. That's why the wires are ripped out on yours; someone tried to fix it and just ripped the base out. I think you have to remove the latex face/head, see how the head comes apart (probably in two halves), then take it apart to get at the base. This is a very solid neck, and it feels like a solid head too, kind of unusually solid. The latex is glued on with tons of glue that has largely deteriorated. I just don't have time right now to crack this open any further.
Hi, I actually own the vampire as well but the boards seem slightly different I had the same problem when I unscrewed the base however I was able to take off the skin to see the board under the mouth mech which is how I found out hopefully I am able to get him fixed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts