Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone have any idea where i can buy preused, rent or just find really cheap props for a halloween wedding in ny? I am on such a strict budget and am ready to cry! I wanted the halloween trees from the fright squad on spirit halloween and they are already sold out---my dreams are crushed.

·
Registered
702 Posts
What look are you striving for? You could do a great macabre look for a wedding on a low budget. Some simple ideas would be large tree branches spray painted black placed in urns throughout the room, ornate tarnished silver platters for serving food (can be bought at rummage sales), foggers and lighting of course can all be rented at almost anywhere. Perhaps light the room in a hue of blue tones and use a bunch of various sized pillar candles grouped together on platters as your centerpieces. Just a few simple ideas, would be glad to help out with more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for replying back! Heres the deal.. I am getting married in 1 month so time is very short. I live in florida but am getting married in ny, which makes things a lot harder too. I don't know if you've seen the fright squad (spirit halloween) set of tunnel trees (large creepy cardboard trees) but thats kinda what I want. Unfortunately, they sold out soon after posting it on their site. I need large props for mood for cheap -quickly. I love the branch idea- i myself thought of that, but i think it would take time and I dont have much in ny (obviuosly couldn't make them here and transport.) Also I don't know how I'd get them to and from the place. AHHHHH - pretty frustrating huh?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts