Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, does anyone know of a store in Northern Virginia where you can buy pneumatic parts? I have been buying them online, but would prefer to find a place I can pick them up the same day. The local Home Depot and Lowes only carry a small selection. I make a list of what I think I need before I place an order online, but inevitably I forget something or think of a new way to build the prop. Thanks.

·
Registered
397 Posts
ebay is still your best bet for cylinders and valves, but a lot of the other stuff can be found at Harbor Freight (in Woodbridge) and Grainger (in Springfield).

I get my pnematic hoses (to run from the compressor), quick connect fittings, flow and pressure regulators from Harbor Freight. If you make an account at Grainger (I just gave my haunt name as my business), you can order online and then pickup at will-call at the store. I get my cylinder mounts and exhaust mufflers from here.

For the push-in instant fittings and air tubing between components, I just put in an order with PowerAire.com and bought a roll of tube and a bunch of different instant fittings. It's pretty cheap so you can stock up on these in one order.

Hope this helps!

-DGM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts