Halloween Forum banner
  • Notice image

Hello Guest - Please always operate based on "buyer beware" and don't trust anyone you don't know when using these classifieds!

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE USING THE FORUM

Help finding Countdown Clock

1128 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  tommy g
I want a Countdown clock displayed in my yard for October 1st through 30th because I don't usually decorate until the day of...many neighbors have thought I might not display each year so by having a clock, I figured it would send the signal to the neighborhood.

With that said, I can't find any such product or even some clock I can frame into a Halloween coundown clock with some woodwork and painting.

Does anyone have any leads on a Halloween countdown clock for yard display (Weather resistant) or something I can build into one that's digital.

Thanks!
-James
Reactions: 1
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I've been looking for the same thing but I have come to the conclusion that it has to be built. Hence why I do not have one.
If you can't find a digital sign, maybe make your own creepy halloween sign and set it up so you can replace the numbers each day manually the way the do on gas stations sign . Just go out each night before bed and change the number of days.
I have a great digital sign that I have modified through the years. I am going to ebay it in a few days. I will post the link. It is the one on a pumpkin. Just google Halloween countdown clock for a photo.
i got one i will sell....pm me phone number i will text you pictures,,im in maryland
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.