Halloween Forum banner

Help finding a mask

Static: 
2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  hauntcrazy 
#1 ·
Want to use a female vampire mask on a prop can't find one anywhere except this one at $150. Any one see one at a better price or close to this let me know please.

See less See more
#3 ·
I have the a similar looking head as Hauntcrazy's and bought mine on clearance last year at BuyCostumes. Mine gal's head is 9 inches tall though (from top of head to severed neck end) and on the petite size. Hauntcrazy, what are your head's dimensions. The Ebay listing said 20 inches but this must be from top of head to bottom of veil?

BuyCostumes still has mine in stock and also has this one as well which is larger.

#4 ·
Ghost
Mine is probably the same. She is about 9 inches.
Pretty sary I thought.
I have sort of a vampire theme this year.
I will put her in the corner in the dark. A motion detector will set off a strobe light shining on her.

Don't buy that other one. The Gothic Vampire Head Prop. I saw it at Halloween Express and also some real pics of it on the internet.
Something is wrong with all of them where the cheeks are caved in and the thing looked like a clown instead of a vampire. Nothing like the pic on every halloween online store.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.