Halloween Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Song...

There was a record my elementary school played back in the early 80's with Halloween songs on it. It was a 78 I do believe. I had went back to the school when I was in high school and borrowed it and made a tape of it. Of course I lost the tape about 7 years later and the records are all gone. How to go about finding it? I have searched the web and Ebay for it. I have searched by song titles and the lyrics I remember from the songs. Any suggestions on how to find this record?

One of the songs could be titled: There's something sitting on the porch out there"
Or Halloween Tonight.

I also remember the back side of the record had Thanksgiving songs on it.
I need to have three post before I can send a link
Post-1

·
Registered
4 Posts
Song...

There was a record my elementary school played back in the early 80's with Halloween songs on it. It was a 78 I do believe. I had went back to the school when I was in high school and borrowed it and made a tape of it. Of course I lost the tape about 7 years later and the records are all gone. How to go about finding it? I have searched the web and Ebay for it. I have searched by song titles and the lyrics I remember from the songs. Any suggestions on how to find this record?

One of the songs could be titled: There's something sitting on the porch out there"
Or Halloween Tonight.

Post-1

Post-2

·
Registered
4 Posts
Song...

Or Halloween Tonight.

Post-1

Post-2

Post-3

·
Registered
2 Posts

Or Halloween Tonight.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts