Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Shadow Crosser
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My God daughter is getting married in May of 2010. She wants to do a Dick Tracy (theme / era) similar to the Dick Tracy movie where the director used all the primary colors. She asked for my help on this and all I could come up with is to have large building silhouettes with some windows cut out and lighted. I see them standing tall and black along the walls of the reception area.

I am at a loss for anything else, so I thought I'd ask here as this is the best site for creativity I have ever found.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i loved that movie. how about a lot of fake but real looking gangster guns? a billie club, hand cuffs, a yellow raincoat if you can find one hanging up along side a hat. some cement blocks with chains up by where the groom will be standing. i will rewatch the movie and get back with you.
oh, and i like the silhouttes building idea. anyone a good artist. if so could they draw you up a gangsters car with cut out windows for picture posing.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i see madonna wore furs a lot. a piano with a blonde singing in a mic. walnuts and chicken if you need menu ideas. they wore very bright oranges and yellows, and blues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts