Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today on Facebook, Ed and the crew from Distortions Unlimited posted that Travel Channel was not going to renew Making Monsters for a 4th season. I know that this is very sad news for all Haunters and Halloween Enthusiasts because this was the only show that actually showed the step-by step process on how the props and animatronics are made. An online petition has been made in effort to bring the show back to Travel Channel or possibly another network. I thought what better way to to help the petition grow than with support from us Halloween Forum members.

Here is a link to the online petition. Please help bring the show back by signing it. Also feel free to spread the word of this petition to other forums. October will not be the same without Making Monsters.

https://www.change.org/petitions/travel-channel-bring-back-making-monsters

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
This show brought the industry into the public eye. What would be cool is, to get a bunch of TV execs together, and create a channel. The channel could take all of these cancelled shows, and keep them going. With those shows, it could play all things Halloween.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Signed the petition and added comments. Thanks for posting the link!

Eric

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,333 Posts
This show brought the industry into the public eye. What would be cool is, to get a bunch of TV execs together, and create a channel. The channel could take all of these cancelled shows, and keep them going. With those shows, it could play all things Halloween.
There's a horror channel called Chiller but it's not available everywhere.

http://www.chillertv.com/

I could see MM ending up on SyFy.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
There's a horror channel called Chiller but it's not available everywhere.

http://www.chillertv.com/

I could see MM ending up on SyFy.
Chiller is owned by Comcast, who also owns FearNet . They should let Chiller be the channel, and call it Chiller By FearNet, or something. Let FearNet be the website.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Never seen it. Were the props they made at the home haunter level or something that required a lot of expertise and money?

·
Registered
995 Posts
I started watching this in the fall and liked it. The networks are so saturated with reality TV these days, but shows like MM are in that category where actual talent and productivity are the main focus, not just a bunch of people waiting to become public train wrecks. This was a quality show.

·
Scariest guy on the block
1,956 Posts
Signed and commented. There are too few shows out there for us Halloween enthusiasts! We are a part of a several billion dollar a year part of the economy. Don't ignore us or we will TP your lawn!!! LOL

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
20 Participants
cinemafreak
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing