Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me.

I'm trying to locate this animated kneeling zombie at one of my Walgreens stores but no one has them.

Does anyone have them at their stores so that they can ship it to me ?

Also, does anyone have the UPC code or Manufacturer and WIC Code so that I can contact our Walgreens to see if anyone in our district has this.

Here is a picture of the Animated Kneeling Zombie.

http://i21.ebayimg.com/01/i/001/12/4b/62cd_1.JPG

·
The Grim Reaper
921 Posts
The other day when I was in my local store they had him. I wasnt paying the 70 dollar price tag though. Where are you located?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The other day when I was in my local store they had him. I wasnt paying the 70 dollar price tag though. Where are you located?
Just sent you an email.

Please let us know if you can pick it up for us and also, what the UPC code is too.

Thanks for all of your help, time and efforts it is appreciated.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Saw it when walgreens had a few,mostly they have good prices,but that one was a little high for me,being that it's probably only worth $10-$20.

·
The Grim Reaper
921 Posts
Damn, I just got home from walgreens and saw your post. I worked today and stopped there after work. He was still there. If you truly want him I can probably stop after work tommorow and pick him up. Just be aware, he is 70 bucks plus tax plus whatever shipping costs, in my opinion he isnt worth that, but value is in the eye of the beholder. Or I can wait and try to catch him on sale for you, but that wouldnt do you any good for this year. So with tax and shipping he will probably be close to 100 bucks. Just let me know what you want to do.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn, I just got home from walgreens and saw your post. I worked today and stopped there after work. He was still there. If you truly want him I can probably stop after work tommorow and pick him up. Just be aware, he is 70 bucks plus tax plus whatever shipping costs, in my opinion he isnt worth that, but value is in the eye of the beholder. Or I can wait and try to catch him on sale for you, but that wouldnt do you any good for this year. So with tax and shipping he will probably be close to 100 bucks. Just let me know what you want to do.
Just sent you an email.

Yes, we would like to get it. Please send us an email to let us know. Thanks again !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts