Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use to volunteer with Guide Dogs for the blind. I also love Halloween and the last few years we really haven't go all out the way with out side set up. After lisnting to hauntcast I got really in the mood to go do a great Halloween set up. I wanted to also see about raising money for a non profit since some Halloween haunts have done that. I am doing a front yard Halloween set up. It will be a graveyard and mostly static props. There is only going to be one prop I build that does a little light show. We arent goinng to have a haunted house. The only thing I am going to do is sell raffle tickets for some of the props I made to get more donnations. Just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas or things they thought I could do.

Thanks everyone for reading this. I also well post the setup when its up hopefully by the first.

·
Registered
13,833 Posts
First thing that came to my mind is a skeleton with black sunglasses and a white cane sitting or standing surrounded by a few of the Crazy Bonez skeleton dogs. A large dog could have a little jacket on him that says Guide Dog. Assume you are planning a donation cup of some sort? Or maybe the skeleton could be holding a donation jar labeled Donations for Guide Dogs. Suppose this could be incorporated into the graveyard scene somehow...like the skeleton and even the dogs visiting their loved ones who have passed.

If you have more space and want to throw in another scene maybe something like this. Maybe a funny set up for the kids would be a school room set up with a larger dog at the blackboard and little pups watching him at the blackboard. Blackboard could say something like Seeing Eye Dog Lesson 1 and some diagram illustrating a point.

Do look forward to seeing what you end up setting up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts