Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone! i hope this is the right place to write this... anyway,i am a 15 year old kid with a sheer passion for halloween. i have a decent size yard haunt which a put on by myself, and every year i try to make it better. its a graveyard themed haunt. Being 15 you could probably imagine that there are few halloween items that fit my budget. Luckily this year i had alot of $$$ to work with. i expanded greatly, but unfortunately have to stop due to lack of storage space. if anyone has anygood ideas to enhance the quality, and performance of my yard haunt please share them. i have good music, a fog machine, a coffin, wall scenes, spotlights, and all of the other fun props that go along with halloween. i just want to know if there are some small ( not so expensive) things to use to improve my yard. thanks.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Try to recruit your friends this to year to help scare. I think that could really add to it. Otherwise I would say pick a theme and focus on something like that. For example I want to try and build a graveyard scene from Army of Darkness this year. Will see if it happens. ;)

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Lighting and sound are always a good investment.The right lighting canmake the cr*pest props look good.and the right sound brings the feeling.You can make led spots for pennies and there are many how to online.Also you can never have enough tombstones there cheap to make out of blue or pink foamboard get it at HD or lowe's.and the forum is having a how to on a peeper starting feb the list of parts is up already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts