Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm Jacki, from NH! I always find myself browsing all the amazing info and ideas you all have to share every year so I figured I should probably become a member finally!!!

Its my favorite time of year right now and even just a week into September I already started losing sleep over the excitement that is Halloween!! I'm usually in Aruba for Halloween but I am staying home this year to have a party and I couldn't be more excited!! (Although Halloween Aruba style is pretty amazing! I would pay $50 for an extra checked bag just with all my props and decorations for the hotel room)

Thanks for having me! 馃巸

It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
Welcome to Forum. The New England area is one I have not made it to yet. Any recommendation for a good Oktoberfest celebration there?

Registered
Welcome to the forum , and Aruba sounds great but then so does New Hampshire , my mother in law lives on the Isle of Wight in Hampshire in England , i guess that would be the old Hampshire lol anyway good to have new blood ..... from a wet and windy southeast England a HUGE WELCOME .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts