Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from middle TN yall. My name is Nate and I love halloween, almost as much as my brother. He throws a party every year on halloween and turns his back yard into a creepy, filthy, haunted dungeon of death. I've joined this forum to get ideas for it...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to this forum....let me just say it is GREAT!! I have planned my Halloween Wedding using ideas borrowed from these creative people! I love it!

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Welcome Nate! :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
SilverBullet, where abouts in Mid TN, I am in Smyrna

·
Registered
391 Posts
That's just too funny. Like you I am new to the forum, but not Halloween. I started doing hi-tech parties back in the seventies. Been out of it for many years but am getting back into doing things again. I am trying my hand at a 3 axis skull. I started buying parts today. My name is Keith

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's just too funny. Like you I am new to the forum, but not Halloween. I started doing hi-tech parties back in the seventies. Been out of it for many years but am getting back into doing things again. I am trying my hand at a 3 axis skull. I started buying parts today. My name is Keith
Cool, my name is Nathaniel, but most everybody calls me Nate. What exactly is a 3 axis skull? ... And thanks to everyone else for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
391 Posts
It is a skull that can nod its' head, tilt it from side to side and rotate. It will have pretty much the same range of motion as a real head. Capn Jack Sparrow has a great how to section with videos. You should check it out, it is great.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Soni and Garthgoyle,
thanks for the welcomes. It is great to be among so many like minded folks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts