Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm Matt and I live in the great state of Indiana. I've been doing yard haunts for the last 21 years, ever since I was 12. In the last few years however I have seen a drastic decrease in visitors. I'm not sure what's causing it. I guess it could be a number of reasons. Maybe chasing them with the chainsaw might have something to do with it. Maybe I need to come up with new ideas. Maybe there just isn't very many kids around that part of the city. Anyhow, I thought I would join up on the forum and with the help of other members come up with some new ideas. Nothing big this year just a few small things will satisfy me. I'm easy to please. Anyhow, I'm glad to be on board here and can't wait to meet some of you all :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey MAtt,
Am also new here from New Mexico the land of entrapment errr I mean enchantment. This will be my daughter's and my first yard haunt. We want to do a haunted cemetary this year. Then each year we'd change themes. Any ideas? Thanks for the help and happy haunting this year. Also a lto of kids, sad to say are not into halloween as they were in the past, so maybe that's why there's a decrease in trick or treaters. Also parents are going the safety route and opting for "safer" halloween options such as parties etc.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
that's a lot of haunts under your belt. well, hang with us, i'm sure we have lots to share back and forth. welcome aboard

1 - 13 of 13 Posts