Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello everyone!

I'm Mason, and I'm fairly new to this whole "yard haunt" thing. I did my first full fledged haunt last year with my parents and it was a great success. I hear the first one is usually the hardest but adding to it is easier and fun! I hope to get some great ideas here to add to everything we've done!

Anyway, I hope to talk to many of you to share ideas and to make this years "Witches Walk" 10x better than the last!

Cheers
Mason - The Witches Walk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
our website, if anybody is interested is The Witches Walk - Home it is just in the creation stages so there is not much to look at, but I am in the process of putting some plans up for some interesting projects, including a Christmas reindeer that was converted into a wolf with a moving head!

Cheers
Mason - The Witches Walk

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
wow, your wolf sounds intriguing. oh yes, you've the makings to fit right in here. by the way, that woods scene in you websight for some reason made me think of the witch blair project. shivers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, your wolf sounds intriguing.
Thanks! that was by far one of my favorite props last year! I will be posting more pictures...and eventually instructions on my website if your interested. I can't take the credit for it though, my mom was the mastermind behind it. I came up with the idea and she created while I was away at university!

You can't tell from the picture but she had to create an entire new head for it plus padding for the body to make it look bigger. The teeth are the amazing part!...stay posted for sure!

Cheers
Mason - The Witches Walk

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi Mason.
Welcome from England!

You'll get plenty of ideas and good advice for your haunt from all the wonderful, talented and helpful people here.

Enjoy!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Welcome Mason glad to have you:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts