Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm new, too. Hi everyone. I've never used a forum before.... but here I am... TA DA!!! Willing to give it a try.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Lisa, welcome to HF.... if there was ever a better place to loose your forum cherry, this would be the place... there are so many wonderful folks here. If you have any problems or questions, just let us know - I'm sure lots of people are going to be willing to help.

Have fun (but be careful, its addictive!)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi Lisa.
Welcome to the little piece of madness we call home!

I'm sure you'll love the forum and all the wonderful, talented and helpful people you'll meet here. (and Wristslitter as well).

Enjoy!

·
Shadow box dancer
1,394 Posts
Hi Lisa, welcome to HF.... if there was ever a better place to loose your forum cherry, this would be the place... there are so many wonderful folks here. If you have any problems or questions, just let us know - I'm sure lots of people are going to be willing to help.

Have fun (but be careful, its addictive!)
Ha. She already knows how addicting it can be because her boyfriend is a halloween junkie, a yardhauntjunkie to be exact. Ha we are coming after you and Jaybo as haunt couple of the year. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, let me know when you are in chat with her, and send her a PM asking her to bring you a Pepsi.... then you will be well on your way.

...not that Jaybo and I do that or anything.... nooo......

LOL...cute... wish we could. He is in WA and I am in Cali ..... too far for Pepsi. :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts