Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from another new kid on the block. I'm a Halloween nerd looking to learn from the rest of you and hopefully share/borrow/steal ideas in the hopes of increasing my humble home's annual creepiness. Frankly, I could also use some emotional support in getting through the three other seasons. I'm looking forward to being part of the community!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Stick wid us kid..We'll have ya scarin' da little creeps outta dere britches before ya can say "Alcatraz"..:D (Best Al Capone accent I can muster, I'm afraid:eek:)

Welcome to the nut-house Haunty...have fun!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
oh, did anyone mention there is a christmas forum that is a sister to this site? check it out, it will help you get through those holiday blues, maybe. welcome aboard

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome, Everybody. Looking around at different members' work is definitely humbling -- there is so much creativity here! I'm already feeling inspired, and starting to think about this year's haunt (which I've never done this early -- my poor wife is already trying to preemptively limit my budget and reclaim our garage!). Take care--

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

Thank you very much for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself. I'm CSK from New York City. I enjoy interacting with people around the globe, trough internet. Please keep updating me.
CSK

Cooking

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hey Haunty McSpooks,you're gonna love being a part of the family. You'll find all sorts of emotional support, ideas and creativity here, there are so many wonderful spirits here to offer you all kinds of assistance, you couldn't have found a better place to come to, welcome a board!:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts