Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Big fan of horror, with a special place for all things zombie. When I was a child, my Aunt would produce a haunted trail each year which was deffinatley one of the highlights of my childhood. Now that I have a family of my own and having owned our first home for about 3 years we have tried to carry on the spirit. Each year our display gets a little bigger.

This year would be the first year I would call it a yard haunt though. Well at least big enough for some neighbors to give praise and others dirty looks.

Look foward to gathering info from this forum and hopefully contribute back once I know a thing or two.

- Bubbels

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
hi bubbles, just checked out your yard haunt. sweet. i have a skeleton bride. her head is a 2piece mask over a styrafoam head. yours looks similar. curious to see details when you post day pics. i also have a couple of your gargoyles and that spider. never thought of using my spider as a pet coming out of the dog [spider] house. thats a nice touch. love when i spot others that use the same props as me. nice taste there.

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Hi Bubbles. It looks like I'm very late in welcoming you to the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here. We are an addicting group of strange but fun people (giggles)!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome Bubbels. My story of growing up is similar. My favorite is the guy sneaking around the corner to get you. Fido is cool too. I'm sure your kids love it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts