Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Been lurking for a while and thought I'd start posting. :) My name is Misti and I've been home haunting for 7 years here in no-mans land. LOL :rolleyes: But only in the last two or three has it really taken off since I found the internet---I love making my own props. There is nothing better than knowing you created that awesome prop your TOT'ers are ooohing and aaaahing!
Hope everyone has a vonderfull Halloween this year and I look forward to meeting you all and learning great things from you!

·
Soul Snatcher
13,857 Posts
Hello F-v-v !
Welcome to the forum. If learning new ideas & how to's on props is what you're looking for, well I guess you found home.There's lots of good friendly people here more than glad to help you. Good luck on your quest. Have a good one.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hello Misti.
It seems you have been away for a while.

Please allow me to welcome you back home....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you Baron, Victoria, and Halloween Goblin. I've heard good things about this place. And since I've been lurking, figured I should finally come out of the shadows. :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you'll find tons of ideas here to scare the dikkens out of your treaters. Have a Great time...........

1 - 20 of 25 Posts