Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just a new homeowner here looking for Halloween ideas. I make the decisions now, and I've always wanted to go big!

(On a side note, what happened to my first post? I posted a thread in props early this morning, and it vanished)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Greetings and Scary-tations.

Just remember it's an addiction and try not to sell a lung for prop supplies ;)

on the first post, I haven't looked but perhaps the props forum has been busy and your post fell back a page or two. I'll look in a minute. You can also just click "settings" and it'll show you active posts your watching.

EDIT: Your posts show 1 to 1 of 1 post so I'm not sure if you posted before you said hi perhaps it deleted it because you have to say hi first? I'm not sure.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,004 Posts
Welcome!

New posters with very low counts may have some early posts go to moderation (meaning they won't show up until a moderator reviews it and approves it). This is a measure to prevent spammers from coming in and carpet bombing the forum (which has happened in the past - hundreds of posts).

The one you posted must have been missed earlier today, but it's approved and present now. :)

·
Registered
675 Posts
I just wanted to Welcome you here and I hope you enjoy your time on here.

Have lots of fun and I'm sure you'll come up with a lot of wonderful ideas! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Porch Viking... Love your name! I am new too and I come for the same reason. Getting ideas, tips and tricks to scare the kiddies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts