Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm a photographer from Western PA who does a good bit of horror work. A few months ago, I was at the flea market and bought a good lot of Telco Motionettes. They're amazing and I adore them, even though they were purchased with the intent to resell. I'm hoping you all will have some good information and discussion on vintage Halloween decorations, as well as maybe make some friends who are also interested in the making of creepy things.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi everyone,
I'm a photographer from Western PA who does a good bit of horror work. A few months ago, I was at the flea market and bought a good lot of Telco Motionettes. They're amazing and I adore them, even though they were purchased with the intent to resell. I'm hoping you all will have some good information and discussion on vintage Halloween decorations, as well as maybe make some friends who are also interested in the making of creepy things.
Do you have pictures of the Motion-ettes? There are a few collectors on here, myself included. I love to see other people's collections. Welcome to the board even though I'm a few months late :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts