Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all,

I live in the Bahamas and have started doing a haunted house a few years ago. Usually I open my door to the neighborhood and kids from the low income side of the island. The house is getting bigger and hopefully better every year. I do this for free and have close to 500 visitors now a year.

Juju

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
WELCOME TO THE FORUM Zsuzsa Foti , but what the hell are you doing on here with only a week and a day left till the big night ..... lol look forward to catching you in the threads , good luck with your big night , from a very chilly southeast England in U.K.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WELCOME TO THE FORUM Zsuzsa Foti , but what the hell are you doing on here with only a week and a day left till the big night ..... lol look forward to catching you in the threads , good luck with your big night , from a very chilly southeast England in U.K.
LMAO! This is the perfect time! I have started working on pulling lines and putting up poles (don't ask!). I am now making the house that I live in all black! The creatures are waiting in the hallway.... Hopefully I will get somebody to help me out with the control freak hook up and I will be ready. You mean you already have everything set up?

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
HELL NO ...... in the U.K. we usually only setup for the one night , so its full on for me on the big day 31st , and then ripping it all down about 9 o,clock the same night , and i have had health issues this year which has slowed me down , old age is a ***** .... lol good to hear someone is on top of it , post some photos as soon as you can we all would love to see your setup .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am only doing this for one night but it takes a week to set up and I have to take some of it down the same night if I want to be able to approach the bedrooms after.
Ok, I am completely nuts.
Age is nothing but a number, you're as old as you feel.... if you are anything like good wine you are actually getting better :)

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
UNFORTUNATELY I FEEL MORE LIKE A GOOD WINE IN AN OLD LEAKING BOTTLE ....... and as for being on top of it i am NOT lol , going to make some witches potion bottles and voodoo stuff now for my witches theme , good luck with your preps will look forward to your pics as well , roll on Halloween .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts