Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am new to all this halloween celebrations (it's really not that big here in the uk) but i want to do something for next year so when the kids come trick or treating it will be fun for them (not just polite begging for sweets). Last year i bought a snow projector for the outside of the house and everyone loved it and i am now looking at something similar for halloween. But it is usually heavily raining on 31st oct here so i don't want to risk a new projector with the weather (plus the local chancers would try to have it away if they could). So i am looking at/for rear projection indoors. The projector market here is nothing like it seems to be in america and a decently basic projector is around £600-£800 (unless i am looking for the wrong specifications) & so i really would like to know if anyone knows how good the pico p100 (85 lumens) would work? I see sites that recommend 2000 lumens so i doubt this would be ideal but i am clueless and looking for helpful views and advice. Many thanks

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from another Brit member up in Yorkshire.

Can't help you with the projector question myself but I'm sure someone else on here can.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi and thanks to everybody for the warm welcome. I am completely out of my depth here but after trawling through youtube at all those lovely house haunts i hope to be joining you all on next years event. Cheers to you all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts