Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
88 Posts
"...welcome to halloweenforum, but due to the stigma attached we really prefer not to call ourselves writeholics anonymous anymore, but I can assure you that we're on your case now..." replied the goblin, continuing "...but first of all, we'll need to know a few more details I feel, such as where and when you suddenly realized that you differed from those normal people who didn't write or who only wrote in moderation now, also, could you give us some idea of the level of your addition here, I mean can you go through your day without a scribble, and do the others in your family, or your friend perhaps, suspect the dire truth about you now, moreover, do your fingers twitch in detox, does your mind think upon compositions while working or lovemaking or when robbing the bank for example, anyway I'm very glad you've joined our little self-help group then, yes, we might not be able to cure you much but at least we might be able to help you make your affliction more livable to yourself and acceptable of others, productive in the knowledge that you are not alone here..." whereupon the goblin passed Mikaela Arsenault a cup of filtered coffee, saying "...yes, you're one of us now where any excuse will do I suppose..."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts