Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone !

My name is Raphael Henry I'm 21 years old and I live in Paris in France (so sorry in advance for the English translation I'm very bad in english :( !)
So I'm French and in our country Halloween is not really a party that people practice!
But I am one of the few decorating my house!
I recently made ​​my own Haunted Houses in my visit I make to my friends, I often use recycled materials I make my own decorations.
As pastry chef at Paris I'm really not in the middle of sets, it's more a passion.
I recently set up my Facebook page that talks about the main Haunted Houses in France and around the world to make known the concept in France.

I would show you some of my creations soon, this year the theme is Asylum. Last year it was Zombie Factory and even before The Nightmare on elm street from the movie.

Here! Hope to hear from you !!
I wish you good day from France :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome to the forum and don't worry about your English. I was born and raised here and I don't speak great English either! LOL. I'm glad to hear that Halloween is catching on in different parts of the world. Glad to met you and I know you're going to love it here! :D

Giggleing Ghost

1 - 6 of 6 Posts