Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm excited to be here. I'm a little late to the party, but better late than never right?

Like many of you, Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I try to do as much as I can. Every year I have a theme, this year is The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. I try to make my yard interactive and the best it can be with what I'm able to spend each year. I wanted to join so I could bounce some ideas off you all for next year, I'm trying to get a head start on it!

I've browsed the forums a bit and noticed that there are either a few stickies, or do the stickies fall off the front page? I tried to find a sticky for reccommended products. Is there one floating around? I'm trying to track down a good fog machine, but maybe this particular board isn't the spot I should be bringing that up in.

I look forward to chatting with you all!

·
Banned
88 Posts
Hi all, I'm excited to be here. I'm a little late to the party, but better late than never right? Like many of you, Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I try to do as much as I can. Every year I have a theme, this year is The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. I try to make my yard interactive and the best it can be with what I'm able to spend each year. I wanted to join so I could bounce some ideas off you all for next year, I'm trying to get a head start on it! I've browsed the forums a bit and noticed that there are either a few stickies, or do the stickies fall off the front page? I tried to find a sticky for recommended products. Is there one floating around? I'm trying to track down a good fog machine, but maybe this particular board isn't the spot I should be bringing that up in. I look forward to chatting with you all!
"...you're most welcome to here then..." replied the goblin not knowing if they actually had a sticky button around the slot when making a new thread, yet he wouldn't be a bit surprised if they did though, mind you too, what with so much on this forumland differing form its real life counterpart anyway, nothing seemed beyond imagination here, continuing "...look, I really don't want you to put off by admitting that there are writertypes on this forum now, but it seems there are but it's nothing to unduly worry about please, promise, no you just have to stay calm and imagine what you would do if you ever came across a three toed sloth sitting on your chair slowing typing away at your keyboard, drinking your coffee too, yes that's right, you simply ring up the RSPCW for it's safe removal now, well that's what they're there for so I am told...", in fact, the goblin imagined too, that, what with evident ongoing loss of their natural publishing habitat, three toed sloths, potted plants, and other sorts of writertypes too, would increasingly been seen wandering into forumland here, whereupon the goblin explained "...just it seems more humane to have them neatly tucked away in the writer's section of this forum than actually shooting them outright..."

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome to the forum . . . you're going to love it here!

Giggleing Ghost

1 - 9 of 9 Posts