Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there!

Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Ashley and I'm a special effects makeup artist from Los Angeles. My nickname is the BloodChef because I developed a non-sticky, non-staining makeup blood. If your curious, check out www.BloodChef.com. Look out for my posts in the merchant section. I hope you guys are all having a great October! Yay, Halloween!!

Cheek Cartoon Illustration Circle Oval

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
Hello & welcome to the forum Ashley / Bloodchef, very interesting.......sounds like a nice mix you've created. Always looking for an actor friendly blood to use & without all that sticky,staining mess a lot of other mixtures leave. Think I might have to try a vile or 2 for this years haunts !

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
Howdy there, Dark Lord. Thanks for your reply! Do you work/run a haunt in San Francisco ?
I run small haunts for elementary school(s) to help them raise funds that the state no longer helps with...-personal pev-...( even though I do no have any children of my own ), I do it out of pocket to give back to the community as i make my money with what I do normally for a living & enjoy help and seeing the kids & parents have fun ( a payment in it's own way........ ). I would love to run my own haunt...LoL, but with the costs out here in Cali, I'm not able to - at this time,yet........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts