Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, Drackenn´s here.

I want to say like most of you, Halloween it´s the greatest holyday in the year and I really enjoy to keep the same spirit the rest of the year:D

So, let´s make every day of our lives a Halloween day.

Cheers

·
Banned
88 Posts
the goblin welcomed yet another member to our forum here, saying "...no, please don't be put off by the oddness of the other posters here, for I can assure you that compared to me they would seem most sane indeed...", yes, the goblin credited himself on being most welcoming towards anyone newly arrived here who would soon find out that the goblin must have veered far away from all semblance of sanity some while back, though he then explained "...ah but no you see, for isn't sanity just for those unimaginative predictable posters among us, but instead you're here to be fed a subtle dreamlike madness often termed fiction I guess here for some quick immersion into that which you are missing in your dailylife before you look up from you screen at your constant reality once more, so please don't ask me to be sane like you, ask instead for a fiction from anyone that might just transcend awhile, where I can't say that I will pull it off but I can certainly try..."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts