Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all!

(Jk, I really LOVE halloween, but I bet the title made you read my message...Click Bait!) :p

My name is Phil I am 43 years old and I live in Northern Utah, I am currently serving on active duty in the Air Force. However, not for long though because I am retiring this Sept after 24 years of service! I have been married for 23 years and have 7 children (4 boys/3 girls) that range in age from 4 - 23 years old. My 4 year olds are quadruplets and they absolutely LOVE Halloween like me! All they want to do is watch Spirit Halloween videos all day and they pretty much know the names of most of the props new and old. 馃ぃ

I actually came across this page during a random Google search while looking for Halloween props to purchase. I have been following this page for a few months or so and finally decided to sign up! I am a halloween prop collector (mostly Spirit props) and started collecting a few years ago, but I have really gotten more serious about it over the past 6 months or so.

I look forward to talking with other people from around the world who share the same Halloween passion as I do! (y)

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Welcome to the forum! :D

It is so great that you have kiddos that share your love of Halloween - it's always fun when it's a family thing. :cool:

and thank you for your service!

Registered
Thank you for your service Phil! I am new to this forum also, and reading your introduction brought back a lot of great memories for me. My youngest boy was about 5 the first year we did a haunted woods through our back yard. We dressed him up as a skeleton, and hid him under a tarp in our cemetery. He would pop out and scare the crud out of people. He was so excited to do it, and he got a lot of great scares too. He still loves helping in the woods to this day, and he鈥檚 a junior in high school. Looking back as a parent, we鈥檙e really thankful we didn鈥檛 cause him any serious trauma! We love Halloween, and continue doing our woods for our kids, and for everyone else that comes out for a little scare馃槺

1 - 6 of 6 Posts