Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum, though my love of Halloween is decidedly not. I did a few small (ie, garage) home haunts many years ago when I lived in Columbus, GA and then moved to Atlanta for better job prospects. I LARP (Live Action Role Play), sew, read, play console and PC games and consider myself a neophyte in the ways of haunts. I've always loved Halloween though - and over the past 5 years or so, my one big party has been Halloween. I've put a lot of effort into finding decent store-bought props for the yard and inside decorations - but I never could find stuff quite 'good enough' for my tastes - hehe! ;)

My husband actually found this site and suggested I join/post, since I adore the making of props, and actually got to meet Roger Hayes last year when he was in the process of selling some of his haunt stuff in preparation of moving out west. So here I am, to read, lurk and see what I can glean towards a better quality of self/home haunting. ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome Myri, you'll love it here!
I joined a couple of months ago but I was trawling round this forum for the last few years for ideas, so I joined and shared some back!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts