Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member since 2014. But had never introduce myself until now. I alway wanted to. Then I thought that you guys are so amazing with your creation and great ideas! That there was no space here for me. Why now you may ask? Well... because I want to thanks all your souls for all the interesting information and ideals that has inspired me to finally make my dream come true. That is to host my own Victorian Vampire Halloween Party! Simple but Elegant and with only a few friends was enough to make me happy! Its been two years since, but it always makes me smile when I see the photos. If any soul is interested in seeing the pictures; please let me know. I’ll be more then happy to share them. Maybe could help someone with the same theme. Sleep well my souls.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,581 Posts
Glad you delurked - belated WELCOME! - and do post some photos over in the party section! Always love to see how Halloween parties turned out! :)

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
409 Posts
Welcome in from the shadows! And of course we want to see pics!!! I'm not sure I still have my soul, I may have sold it for a skeleton dog 2 years ago... 🤪

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! Lol! And my soul is taken every Halloween that I can’t go out😩
I’m waiting for my friends in the pictures to give me the ok. Not nice to post pictures of others souls without permission. If they don’t, I will post a few without them by this weekend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
Evy
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing