Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I've been a lurker on this forum for about a month now and love all the great ideas and creativity! Time for me to join in!
I am a "Boo Baby" as my parents liked to call me. I was born the day before Halloween (nearly 30 years ago). My dad was working at a haunted house that night, left his ware-wolf costume on to scare my mom when he got home only to find her sitting on the front step waiting on him to go to the hospital because "it was time!" I'm sure she was the one that did the scaring instead that night.
Many of my birthday's were Halloween themed and I LOVED it. Still to this day, I LOVE Halloween.
I have a special Halloween display in the works this year. I can't wait to share my work and seek advice for more cool ideas.
-Shannon

·
Registered
188 Posts
Love your story! I'm a boo baby myself, having been born two days before Halloween. :) Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Welcome to the forum BooBaby30 , that really is a great story , the only story i know from my birth was my dad gave up smoking the day i was born , i asked him years later when my mum and everyone were talking about it was i the inspiration to a healthier life he just said " No it was the shock of it all " i presume he was at the birth ..... look forward to talking to you on the forum , again a massive welcome from England .

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hello!
I've been a lurker on this forum for about a month now and love all the great ideas and creativity! Time for me to join in!
I am a "Boo Baby" as my parents liked to call me. I was born the day before Halloween (nearly 30 years ago). My dad was working at a haunted house that night, left his ware-wolf costume on to scare my mom when he got home only to find her sitting on the front step waiting on him to go to the hospital because "it was time!" I'm sure she was the one that did the scaring instead that night.
Many of my birthday's were Halloween themed and I LOVED it. Still to this day, I LOVE Halloween.
I have a special Halloween display in the works this year. I can't wait to share my work and seek advice for more cool ideas.
-Shannon
Welcome Shannon! Boy are you in the right place! Lol. I greatly enjoyed your intro and I can't wait to see you around the forum. Welcome!! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts