Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Ive found the right place, My friend and I are throwing a halloween party for our birthdays this year, October 25.
she wants to have everyone dress in 80s costumes, which I am ok with, yet I dont want to have 80s decorations. So with that being said, if anyone has ideas on invites, decorations, food, etc. I would very much appreciate it. We need to send out save the dates cards now, as we live in the boondoks and need people to get hotel rooms. We are going big, have a DJ/karaoke, and a band( perk of living in the country on plenty of land) and are planning now so we can have a party no one will forget! So thanks in advance if you can help me out, Vinci

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Take a little time and search through the "Party Ideas, Experiences and Recipes" section. You'll find tons of useful information, and if there's something specific you're looking for, but can't find there, just ask. Chances are someone here can help you out.

halloween-orange-moon-cemetry-wallpaper - Copy (2).jpg

·
Registered
569 Posts
if u r in the boonies u have to incorporate an outdoor movie. Would be a great "station" of the party. Dance station, movie station, conversation station (with fire) and different food and drink stations. The party can be a real cheesy 80's horror movie...there are tons. The conversation station can have creepy things that happened during the 80's. Drink stRion needs kamakazis (?) or some sort of signature 80's drink.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Welcome!!!

My suggestion: 80's Zombie Prom!

Eric

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:)Welcome to the forum and great idea for a party!
Here's what I did a few years ago....
The Save the Date

And the invitation:

....fairly cheap and no one that was invited declined. We had a full house!;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts