Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just nod if you can hear me. :)

I'm a forty-something dude who (is currently going through a midlife crisis and Googling for childhood memories) stumbled across your website in hopes of finding some of out-of-print Disney and Pickwick Records horror soundtracks on MP3; but, then I noticed this seems like a very cool place to hang out and chat about all things eldritch, so I registered.

I hope to be out of nostalgia mode soon because it is becoming costly... I really didn't need those "Man in the Mask" and Dollface (The Strangers) masks from Ebay, but they were too cool to pass up; luckily, I received that delivery package instead of my wife, LOL.

So, before I start rambling, let me just say Hello, all, nice to meet you, and have a great week!

P.S. My addictions include music, movies, books, and video games. I am sooo loving "The Force Unleashed" and "The Godfather" right now!

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
oh kid has a new welcome piccy, well done kid.

sorry, sidetracked, welcome aboard, have a nosey around, put your feet up. Thats what i did and I have not left since

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
O.k...so you're secretly buying Halloween stuff and hiding it from the wife...

You're gonna fit in around here just great!! :D

Welcome to the best forum on the web.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
First ,welcome Cthulhu. If you want my vote, I want to hear your thoughts about the war...The Cola Wars, Coke or Pepsi? Where do you stand?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the HELLOS, everyone!

Hey!
i made a mask like that.
and, There is no way i'm voting for Cthlulu.
Not in a thousand years.
Freakin' scary.
With the exception of Ronald Regan, I'd trust Cthulhu in the Whitehouse more than all our other Commander-In-Chiefs. Great Cthulhu would definitely fix our scary economy, LOL.

Loved "The Strangers"! For me it brought back the original Halloween vibe, classy and suspenseful without excessive gore and torture. It was a breath of fresh cinema air in the sea of Saw and Hostel clone horror flicks.

Hello from another 40 something. My wife said that i was going through a mid life crisis when i bought my hearse last year. she said that it was better than a corvette or something sporty and expensive. welcome i think you will like it here really great people here.
You bought a hearse?! That is so cool! You must have an awesome wife. Do you have any pics of it online? I'd definitely settle for a 1969 Corvette Stingray because the only muscle car I own is a '67 Impala...

hotwheels that came with my Supernatural Season 3 DVD set. :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
O.k...so you're secretly buying Halloween stuff and hiding it from the wife...
Haha, yep, I don't think the Mrs would be thrilled about some of my recent Ebay purchases, but she has put up with me since 1988 and has come to accept the nerdiness in me. By the way, kudos on your "Bride of Frankenstein" sig quote; it's my favorite classic Universal movie.

First ,welcome Cthulhu. If you want my vote, I want to hear your thoughts about the war...The Cola Wars, Coke or Pepsi? Where do you stand?
Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, Coke, no Pepsi! Actually, I did prefer Pepsi, but I have been a water w/lemon man the last two years for health and economic reasons.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
We're ALL a little twisted on this Forum. You're gonna fit right in!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Just peer into the darkness, we're all here!!:D Welcome to the forum

1 - 20 of 25 Posts