Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My name is Mary ,I live in Lakeland Fl with my Husband and 2 kids. I love all things Halloween.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the welcomes :) We love Halloween Horror Nights! Its about 40 mins away from us.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
"Mary, Mary, quite contrary.
How does your garden grow?
With severed heads
in the flower beds
and corpses, all in a row"... One of my favourite nursery rhymes.

Welcome to the madness.......

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome aboard. sami, never heard that nursery rhyme quite like that before. must say your modification of it is quite a sweet welcome to a budding newbie.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last year our Halloween wasn't all that it could of been,since we had just moved into the house. All I really had were the dolls my mom made me,I used them as props

This year I want to go all out and there are so many projects posted on the group I'm sure this year will be even better.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
welcome aboard. sami, never heard that nursery rhyme quite like that before. must say your modification of it is quite a sweet welcome to a budding newbie.
Thankyou Hallo..it's a favourite of mine that Mama taught me. Mama loved gardening, particularly at midnight, and was very green fingered..(Her dear face also had a greenish tinge if my memory serves me)..:D

Mary, I love those dolls. And your "enhancements". The Pinhead doll is great. I bet you had a lot of fun making that one..
Sticking pins in dolls is one of my favourite pastimes..

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Are those Krypt Kiddies? I have like 8 handmades. Here are two that were made of me and my girl(fiend). They even have our tattoos,piercings and hair at that time when they were made.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts