Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
I just joined and it looks very exciting.I love halloween and i'm thinking of setting up a halloween haunt,I have only done things on a small scale indoors for the last few years but I'm thinking of going bigger and moving things outside for 2015.:eek:

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Loving Halloween so much I have had my haunted house open almost every night for these last ... 27 YEARS! (Plus most Saturday and Sunday afternoons!)
Ravens Grin Inn. Mount Carroll, Illinois www.hauntedravensgrin.com and Facebook too.
You have now found a Halloween Forum here that holds a tremendous amount of such information concerning all and I believe EVERY aspect of the fun season.

·
Banned
88 Posts
and with that the goblin showed and quickly felt that now was his chance to show the others here that goblins too, can do welcomes when pushed, whereupon the goblin hailed the young girl, saying "...welcome Boodabuna, my pen is at your pleasure now, so allow me to befriend you here...", whereupon the goblin dipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a red welcoming carpet with side railings, snapping paparazzi and all leading up to a black limousine whose awaiting door had been opened by the very man of her dreams himself who held out a diamond engagement ring in one hand and a credit-card without ceiling in the other, only that the goblin then turned to Boodabuna, saying "...no, second thoughts, guess this is not your sort of the thing I suppose, so ok, then would you like some filtered coffee and homemade biscuits instead, I mean that would be more practical don't you think..."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts