Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I've haunted my yard for about 5 years now and had always looked forward to Halloween. However, this year I was going to skip - busy at work, concerned with finances, crazy family schedule. But came home last Friday to see some decorations carefully placed in the yard. My 6 year old son decided he would have a yard haunt even if Dad wasn't up for it! Very inspiring. So, I've been scanning the web to get even more inspirition (and to see if anyone has ideas on how to reanimate fizzled foggers!). This site and the haunters homemade props are fantastic. Thanks for helping to push me back to the darkside!

112Haunt

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Hi and welcome to the forum! :D

There is a great search feature (button in upper right) that might help to find things on here - I know there have been several threads on fixing fog machines over the years.

Great your little one has the "spirit" too! :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Frankie's Girl;

There is a great search feature (button in upper right) that might help to find things on here - I know there have been several threads on fixing fog machines over the years.

Great your little one has the "spirit" too! :D[/QUOTE]

I used the search and found some suggestions regarding repairs. Thanks! My little guy will definitely be the one to take over the haunting duties. He really gets into it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Rob - I'm really enjoying it and all the great tips and knowledge everyone is generously providing. I'm getting in full Halloween swing now.

G

112, just left you a message on your page.
and thanks again for the compliments! :)

Registered
welcome! I am new too. There looks to be a ton of great ideas and support from this forum. Best of luck to you and your haunt.

jester girl
welcome aboard. so it's getting close to halloween, you and your little one gearing up yet?

Emperor of Candlewood
Welcome 112!! Great to have ya aboard the HF!

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks ter ran and Hallorenescene! I joined last year and continue to love this forum. We haven't done much more than talk about what new props we will do this year - too busy with baseball and coaching and mountain biking and swimming and...
Will start up in August.

Hauntingly Addicting

1 - 19 of 19 Posts