Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning Fellow Halloween lovers. I have been trolling these forums for a few days now, and decided to join up. I want to step out of the shadows and introduce myself. As my thread title states, im from western Pa and 26 years old, been married for 2 years (3 this june) and of course LOVE HALLOWEEN.

Ive built a couple of static props lats year including a guillotine and mummy in a coffin, but my forte is more digital. Ive designed many home haunt websites and I created a Home Haunt Ambient music CD titled "Requiem of Sorrow" using audicity and everyday sounds and some pulled from the sound project website. Im not familiar with all the rules of the forums yet, but if anyone would like Requiem of Sorrow for your home haunting just let me know i have the zip file and its about 18 megs.

I look forward to being an active member here, and hope i can contribute well. Ok, enough babble, time to check out some prop tutorials :) Thanks guys. Oh yeah my name is Bob :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
hello and welcome

hi bob im new ere as well im james.... dnt really know what way these things work.... that music thing u ave any chance of gettin a copy?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi james,

glad im not the only new guy here :) I'll gladly post a link for you to download. (If this is against the rules, Mods please let me know and ill remove it or whatever, like i said im not sure about the protocal.

Anyways here is the link. This is hosted on my own domain, so its not hot-linked: http://www.rgiammaria.com/requiem.zip

I can also post this link in the halloween music area for all members to grab if anyone wants. James, once you download it and listen to them please feel free to post some feedback. I'm always looking for ways to improve my craft. Thanks :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts