Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Rodger. My nickname is a mispell'd version of Rogelio, or Rojelio which is Spanish for Rodger. I also mispronounce Rojellio, Roh-HELL-ee-o. With the 2 LL's the L's would be silent and unpronounceable.

I have been smoking out the neighborhood for a few years now with our front yard graveyard set-up.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello and Welcome from a former GJ 'er!! ( I like the wasteland analogy :D)
Many of the residents here dont like the silly nickname. Apparently "Spun Junction" is preferred.

When you say "former" how permanent is that??? Did you perform the going away forever ritual??? If you didnt, you will come back... You are supposed to go out to the Bookcliffs, take one handful of dirt.. shout profane expletives at the dirt, then throw the dirt. Take another handful of dirt, put it in a jar. Take the jar with you. In the event you get homesick for "wasteland"... you have a jar of dirt to admire.... You have a jar of wasteland dirt right????

·
Registered
168 Posts
Many of the residents here dont like the silly nickname. Apparently "Spun Junction" is preferred.

When you say "former" how permanent is that??? Did you perform the going away forever ritual??? If you didnt, you will come back... You are supposed to go out to the Bookcliffs, take one handful of dirt.. shout profane expletives at the dirt, then throw the dirt. Take another handful of dirt, put it in a jar. Take the jar with you. In the event you get homesick for "wasteland"... you have a jar of dirt to admire.... You have a jar of wasteland dirt right????

I hope its permanent, even though we didnt partake in the ritual. But considering I live in Utah, most of that dirt came from here anyways. So I think I'm covered!! :D

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
well, like your name even if i don't know how to pronounce it, and your ritual was very interesting. welcome aboard

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts

1 - 20 of 22 Posts