Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :)

I'm Kate and this year me and my son are starting a Spooky town! I wanted to start one for years and my son is now old enough to know not to touch (break) fragile things (yay)

Here in the UK it is hard to get hold of spooky town pieces and I've currently only found one store online to buy from.
However I have seen some retired pieces for sale and was wondering if anyone can advise me on buying second hand? Is it recommended and if the pieces are retired are they normally more expensive or should they be cheaper to buy than brand new? (I know it sounds silly but what I mean is do they increase in value the 'rarer' they are)

Also, any advice on how to start a town without spending a fortune all in one go would be much approached. I want to start a tradition where me and my son buy one or two new pieces a year. What would you suggest for making your town still look interesting with only a few pieces?

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

Kate

·
Registered
76 Posts
A lil' late, but welcome. Sorry, but I have no experiences with spooky towns. I Googled it to see what it was all about and it looks awesome. Your own Nightmare Before Christmas like creation. :D HalloweenForumFriendly.jpg

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A lil' late, but welcome. Sorry, but I have no experiences with spooky towns. I Googled it to see what it was all about and it looks awesome. Your own Nightmare Before Christmas like creation.
[iurl="http://www.halloweenforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=321129&d=1473880883"]
[/iurl]

Yeah :) I really like the idea of it! and I found a place online that sells pieces at reasonable prices :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts