Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow haunters. I'm Dolly and along with my husband and children we run the Heart of Darkness in Waterloo, IA. Most recently we were the featured family on wife swap. It was pretty exciting for us. Please check out our haunts website at Heart of Darkness Preload! Thanks and Happy Halloween

·
No One Mourns The Wicked
5,231 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dolly!

I really enjoyed the show. When they showed your house and Christine looking shocked by all of the skulls and such, I knew it was going to be entertaining. My house looks the same way 24/7/365!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Well Hello, Dolly..It's so nice to have you back where you belong etc etc...:D

I tried Wife swapping once..I got 2 rubber rats and a 4th quality bucky (left arm and lower jaw missing) for the dear lady...quite a result!

Welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol oohh so much i could say about that oh so much (you got the bone jokes of course, then the rat jokes,) think i will just walk away from it thanks glad to be here

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I bet the whole wife swap thing would have been a blast. Hope to talk soon.......

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Wife swapping is frowned upon here, lets show some morals, there are sites for them there kinda shananigans and its not HERE!!!!!!!! .........................................................My attempt at humor for today.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts