Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the Great white north, not that it's terribly white just now, being August and all. I've been lurking for about a week, but finally decided to join so I can weigh in. I'm in my thirties and will be celebrating my 5th anniversary this coming Halloween, and we have 2 daughters almost 7 and 2. I have what I think most normals consider a ridiculous amount of Halloween stuff, but it probably pales in comparison to some of your collections. Looking for more creative things to do now that I am a homeowner, but storage is limited, as are funds. Already I'm amassing ideas, and look forward to discussing them with everyone here.

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey LadyMage! Welcome to the forums. No shortage of Canadians here. (Shortage of space and cash? yes!)

Lots of great ideas including DIY stuff (PVC pipe candles aren't a bad place to start if you're looking for firs time project).

I'm not a parent myself but I always figured small children could double as props in a pinch. ;)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks :)

KIds work better as costume accessories rather than props. They tend to follow me around, one trying to help, the other trying to destroy. Tis an interesting life I lead....also means anything I make is going to have to be sturdy to avoid being demolished by a gleeful toddler.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome! Being short on cash and storage is a badge of honor in the Halloween world. We are all so honored! Lol. There are many good ideas to help you fill that storage in no time. :cool:

GG

1 - 14 of 14 Posts