Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Penny and I love Halloween, it's been my favorite holiday since I was 13 and I got my first taste of scaring other's. I've been in my house for 10 years now so I've only been working on props and decorations for that long. In my neighborhood my house is known as the house with the graveyard. lol I have made a giant winged skeleton out of those styrofoam bags of bones, a caged corpse out of a cheap skeleton, bits of mop and liquid latex. Hubby made me some fencing and a toe pincher coffin for me to put with my gravestones.
Every year I throw a big halloween party decorated both indoors and out. I always try have each room of my house as a different genre. There's a bat cave, the insect room, the reaper's place etc. My food is all disgusting looking but good to eat like black bat wings, mummies digits, meathead, and so on.
I am very crafty but I don't know how to use many power tools other than a dremmel.
I'm sure that like many of you I am always looking for new ideas and things to add to the collection. I also try to save $ everywhere I can since hubby keeps me on a budget at this time of the year. I typically spend most of that on one or two more animatronics to add to the fold and then wind up cutting myself short on the other areas that I want to do.
This year I am wanting to add a catacomb type of wall for a small hallway that I have and maybe a dungeon. But of course I've already spent over half of my budget on new animatronics so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.
Thank you for your time,
PC

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
Welcome to the Halloween Forum! It really sounds like you'll have a blast here... and you're gonna fit right in. There are a ton of very friendly and talented people on here that will definitely inspire you. :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Now if only I can figure out how to like your posts and such. Instead I will have to do it individually until I have a moment to find my way around.
Garthgoyle - love your ghostly images
Alkonost - Thank you for the welcome
Abaddon - You need to tell me how you like something and do that killer stuff. I literally LOL when I saw your fresh blood post.
Thank you all

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,092 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the wonderful welcome, something tells me that I'm going to fit in with ya'll just fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts