Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are located in Arizona and have very exciting things coming up this year! I look forward to talking to all of you more in the future! Please be sure to check out the photo galleries on our myspace page for some of the new things for 2009!

ARTIST GALLERY OF KYLE "GOREFESTIVAL" OWNER OF MIDNIGHT STUDIOS FX - MACABRE AND MORE!!- ONLINE AT SPLATTERFX.NET STAY TUNED!

Some things I like:
IN2 THE SACRED BLEND OF HORROR/COMEDY= UN-EXPLORED GENRE-, 100,000 HORROR FILMS , ONLY A HAND FULL OF HORROR COMEDY DONE RIGHT-= EVIL DEAD2 DEAD ALIVE -RE-ANIMATOR & BRIDE OF RE-ANIMATOR,- DAY - DAWN - NIGHT - RETURN - TEXAS2 - CREEPSHOW - ECT, THOSE ARE MY FAVS, I HATE REAL BLOOD AND GORE. STRICKLY PRACTICING FILM FX AND FINE ART HERE.

My Heros:
-D SMITH - SAVINI - THE CHANEYS -FULLER- WETA -ALVAREZ - J SMITH -KEIM - MABRY - KNB - MCGEES FX- BAKER - SCHELL- TOTH- CABRERA - WANG - FONTAINE -MR DEATH- BEUCHLER -MURPHY - ELVIRA - ZOMBIE - MOSLEY - BARRYMAN - HAIG - NESS - THE THOMPSONS - HARTMAN -LYCANS AND VAMPIRESS

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
Your work is incredible and welcome.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Some great work on your website.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, Im Death sister Karen Im Jeff Keims sister and number one worker at Death studios I love that Jeff is your Hero. He is a great person but he has also helped many get into the mask bus. Thanks again

·
Registered
81 Posts
Greetings and salutations!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts