Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A long time lurker and recent signup. We have been throwing large (50-120) person Halloween parties at our house for about 6 years now and keep upping the Halloween game each year. The scare props always get people to come, but the 50+ lbs of smoked brisket and kegs etc are the other half of the reason ;) We typically make all of our props/scares but occasionally purchase items and doctor them. Next year we are planning to venture into pneumatic/electric props and will be researching here heavily. I’ll upload some photos and link in my profile and as a reply here when I have time. Nice to meet all of you formally!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Greetings. Nice to meet you as well. Have you ever done a Halloween theme with the smoked brisket? If you need any ideas, this Pinterest page may be of help. Here is one from it that is easy enough and looks really cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes! We actually serve it at the bottom of this prop that we made, as if it spilled out or was carved off and left for people to eat. We cover the table with plastic and lay it all out. This picture is just before we moved the cornbread and collards to put the meat out. the body was originally a “budget” foam body from dapper cadaver that we hacked up and made into this with some spray foam and a $10 skeleton.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We are in Delray Beach, if you are local you are more than welcome to come next year. It’s always a great time with tons of smoked brisket, kegs, full bar, arcade machine, and of course haunt stuff.. goal is to build a virtual ride this year.. more to come 😈

·
Registered
33 Posts
We are in Boca. Looks like the party would be a blast. I showed the wife the picture and she loved it, but if it is on Halloween, then we couldn’t make it. We build a haunted house/maze on the driveway each year. This year we had over 350 kids. It was a blast scaring them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It’s always the Saturday before.. 26th this year.. next year Halloween is on a Saturday so we are debating if we do that Saturday or the one prior, likely the one prior. We will keep you in the loop. Grew up in west Boca, so quite familiar with the area ;) Augies pizza is the best.. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts