Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Haunters.

I have been doing a yard haunt since I was probaly 12 years old [27 now] and have been loving every minute. Always run out of time though, I haven't started before October first yet, so this year is pretty big for me.

This year, I am seriously decorating the inside of the house for a big halloween party as well as the outside. The outside is primarily a graveyard scene, while the inside is going to be a Haunted Hotel. I am going to be a zombie bellman, and my girlfriend is going to be a zombie/goth french maid.

This is also the first year I am going to attempt true motor/mechanics. My most elaborate props before have either been front-door driven, oscilating fan, or most recently was a water-pump grim reaper prop bleeding into a coffin.
This year I want to tackle a few FCG-type props... first a classic FCG in the window, and also a swinging chandelier on the inside [to add to the haunted hotel theme]. I'm also contemplating a 3D face TV, but then the list goes on so....

anyway, suggestions and ideas are always welcome. thanks.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've got a lot planned for this year, Good luck!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome from Germany

Hi, welcome to the forum, I think it's a nice place to be.

Peter

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome aboard, your haunt sounds cool. like the touches you are doing to it. make sure you post pics. and check out our cemetary thread. it is awesome.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cemetery thread? I have been addicted to this forum for the past few days and have not stumbled across it... could you link?

oh, and just for kicks here's a pic of my blank canvas:

there are actually alot of firsts for me this year. It's the first time I am planning on doing authentic custom foam toumbstones,
its the first year I am using gear motors to move props,
and its the first year I am taking the inside decorating seriously [before it was all just standard halloween party decorations, with a few out of the ordinary accents here and there]

and, its the first year I am considering using liquid latex for makeup. I have been a zombie about 3 or 4 times before, but this will be my best zombie to date.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts