Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been checking on this site for the past month (or two) for ideas and finally decided to say hi.

We just had our annual Halloween party this last Saturday and are gearing up for the big trick or treating night; sadly we usually only get a handle full of ToTers since nobody else on our block decorates, we’re on one of the busiest streets, and so on.

But we’ve been consistently throwing bigger and bigger parties each year, this year was the biggest - our daughter and 40+ of her first grade friends from school, preschool, the neighborhood, and soccer.. It was insanity, and I wish I had gotten pictures of the actual party, but I was kept busy running around making sure everyone was having fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now for some pics.. my wife and I finally agreed this year that we are focusing solely on Halloween and are just going all in with decorations and going to thin out the Christmas stuff to make room. So long Santa!!

Here’s some daylight pics, the columns I made this year, and the scarecrow sports a new head. as does the pirate, his head is animated and actually I robbed him off that terrible 7’ devil prop Home Depot has on clearance, lobbed the horns of, repainted and aged.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This evening.. (Fog machine not on)

Inside we did some of our usual decorations, webs and skulls everywhere, the dining was Nightmare Before Christmas themed (though I fried Jack voltage regulator this year using the wrong power supply)

Also added an AtmosFearFX projection upstairs during the party which the kids loved and kept daring each other to watch it. No pic of it on, just the setup (you can see the fabric angled at the top). There was a couple kids who refused to go near the stairs because they thought it really was haunted.. I also had a suspended candelabra halfway up the stairs using monofilament.

Backyard was basic with giant web and leaping spider in the kids playhouse, but the kids only cared about the giant pumpkin piñata we had anyways..

Even the bathroom I just finished remodeling got in to the occasion

Anywhoot, we’re already planning for next year so I look forward to posting updates.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Now for some pics.. my wife and I finally agreed this year that we are focusing solely on Halloween and are just going all in with decorations and going to thin out the Christmas stuff to make room. So long Santa!!

Here’s some daylight pics, the columns I made this year, and the scarecrow sports a new head. as does the pirate, his head is animated and actually I robbed him off that terrible 7’ devil prop Home Depot has on clearance, lobbed the horns of, repainted and aged.

Looks awesome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts