Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! I'm relatively new to the site. I'm from Chalfont, PA and I religiously check the site every day. I love Halloween and I collect vintage Halloween postcards. I also throw an annual costume party for my friends, and every year it gets bigger and better.

I would love to "haunt" my house, but I live in a townhome development and unfortunately I don't get along with my neighbors on one side, so they may not approve. Plus I don't have a ton of space to store props. But I'm guessing the best way is to start small. Does anyone have experience with haunting townhomes?

Thanks!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings braynor21.
Welcome to the forum.
check out the "Tiny tombs adventures" thread for advice on haunting small areas.
I think I've seen some pics from a member who haunts the balcony of his apartment, so where there's a will..there's a way.
I think most of us here would haunt a window box, if that was all we had.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Greetings braynor21.
Welcome to the forum.
check out the "Tiny tombs adventures" thread for advice on haunting small areas.
I think I've seen some pics from a member who haunts the balcony of his apartment, so where there's a will..there's a way.
I think most of us here would haunt a window box, if that was all we had.

Cool, thanks for the info Baron!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
yeah baron, i remember that post. seems there are 2 or three who do. good advise from bethene on posting in the general halloween section. you should get some good response there. terra, you are so funny with your response.
so if you have been lurking for awhile, you already not a newbie really. lol

·
Registered
447 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts