Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself. Its awesome to see a site full of Halloween lovers like myself. I am in the process of figuring out this site and getting a solid profile together. A bit about myself I guess...I am obsessed with Halloween. Its what I do daily. It is my goal to soon work in the Haunt or Horror industry soon as a professional artist, or to operate and own my own haunted house. I built a small local one with a good friend that ran for a few years but soon fell through mainly due to the lack of proper budgets and a permanent location. I recently graduated from art school and now tattoo full time. But hopefully soon with a ton of hard work I can make a career out of selling custom horror artwork. And I guess thats it. Hit me up if you'd like to talk. I'm always down to chat about halloween or how-to projects for new scary experiments and projects.

I'd love to hear everyones stories about haunted attractions or real haunted areas they've been to! Feel free to hit me up because I dont know anyone on here as of now. I literally just made my account so my profile is empty...but soon I hope to have some pics and info up! Thanks for looking!

Kevin:D

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
Welcome from another PA haunter! Glad to have you on board and look forward to your participation. Where in PA are you from?

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Hi Kevin B , welcome to the forum from a very wet England , you have found a new home here for sure my friend , looking forward to seeing some of your artwork , i love old school horror comics so sure i will catch a chat with you about your favorite horror comic artist or artists in the future , for Xmas i was given volume 1 , 2 and 3 of the new hardback rebound reprints of the old horror comic CREEPY , and was just thinking how great some of that artwork would look as a tattoo what you think ?? WELCOME

1 - 10 of 10 Posts