Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone.
I'm brand new to this forum as a member but not to this site. I've been reading your posts for a few years now and have been inspired by all of you!! I'm a professional Actor and singer and have been performing for the Walt Disney Company for 15 years now! I started my first haunted house 3 years ago and it was small... but the demand was there so last year I did my second haunted house themed around a haunted carnival and after 7 or 8 months of hard work and creations coming off the page, people now take me serious as a haunted house creator and director! I used 24 of my fellow Disney actors and assembled a team of people to get my project done such as make up artists and costume designers. I wanted to get as professional as possible for a newbie yard haunter. Having my actors was one way of getting great scares but the other way was by getting my guests involved in the story I was telling. I created deep and twisted story lines which resulted in people running screaming and yes some even peeing themselves!
The last few months I've been busy story boarding and have even started building and casting my roles. I'm excited about this years theme and more than that excited because we are expanding into 3 yards this year which will include a cast of over 32 actors alone! Last years Haunted Carnival took over 10 min to walk through ...this years Theme will be between 15 and 20 min! Doing this is truly a dream for me. I've wanted to do this since being a kid!! Please go to You Tube and type "Nick Graves Haunted Carnival" to see the two trailers from my last years project. I've also put the two links down below! I'm new to this and would love your feedback!!

Teaser Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuHu-Hg_3ts

Official trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbrryi52S_M

Looking forward to hearing all of you,
Nick:D

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,643 Posts
Hi Nick and welcome to the forum. Glad you joined and look forward to your participation. Your set-up sounds awesome. I'm at work right now so can't access YouTube but can't wait to see what you've done. A good friend of mine (Julie) is Nemo in Disney. Not sure if you know her or not. She got married last year and her husband also works there. I think WE will be inspired by YOU!

edit: So I'm guessing you're Alladin?!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,643 Posts
Those videos are fantastic! Really looking forward to seeing what you put together this year! The sets and makeup are awesome (like we wouldn't expect that from someone affiliated with Disney!!) lol!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the warm Welcomes. This is the only place that won't think I'm crazy for working on and building my haunted houses all year round!!!

Nick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts